Partner Deal Registration Form
DEAL REGISTRATION PROCESS:
1. The Partner completes and submits the Deal Registration Form. The first Partner to submit a deal that meets all of the deal registration criteria specified below, as determined by Deledao in its sole discretion, will receive an approved deal registration for that deal. Deledao strives to notify Partners of its decision within one (1) business day.
2. If a Deal is approved, Deledao will notify the Partner by email.
3. If a Deal is declined, Deledao will notify the Partner by email and will include the reason(s) for such decision.
1. The Deal is not being pursued directly by Deledao at the time the Partner submits the deal.
2. The Deal is not registered by another Partner.
3. The Deal is not subject to an RFP, or similar process, that has been published. However, before such RFP or similar tender process has been published, the Partner shall be eligible to register the deal. If you wish to provide further explanation, please submit in Comments section on the Registration Form.
4. Before registering a Deal, the Partner has made reasonable pre-sales efforts related to such deal, such as meeting with the end-user's decision makers, qualifying the deal, helping the end-user to quantify budget for potential purchase or similar. The Partner may be asked to provide documentation of such efforts, including proof of date and time, to be provided to Deledao on request.
A Partner must close an approved deal prior to the expiration of the Approval Period, which is 90 days from deal registration. Partners may request one extension per deal. At its discretion, Deledao may extend the Approval Period if sufficient justification exists. In the event extenuating circumstances are evident with regard to the anticipated Deal close date timeline, please detail in Comments section on Registration Form.